Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Using Microsoft Publisher & Sign up Genius
I struggled using Microsoft publisher in the beginning because I did not have the program. I also went on my parents computer who also did not have the program either. I finally found the program on a MAC computer and once I was on the program it was very easy to use, finding it was the hard part. The program wsa easy to enter text into and had many different newletter templates. I really enjoyed making my newsletter. I put a lot of time and effort into it. It was a very simple program that I would definately consider using again if it was more accessible to me. Sign up Genius was a lot easier to find than Publisher. It was so simple I would use it all the time if I had parent sign ups. As long as everyone in your classroom has a computer at home it is a very useful tool. The steps to make a sign up sheet are so straight forward. Anyone could make one. I thought it was going to be a much more complex website then what it was. I probably took me 15 minutes at the most to do. I would absolutely recommend this website to any teacher I talk to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you had trouble finding the program. Remember that there are hundreds of computers on campus for you to use too. I'm glad you found it easy and simple to use (both programs). You are right to consider that not all students will have a computer at home....good insight.
ReplyDelete