Monday, March 21, 2011
Good Educational Blogs
I have come across many useful educational blogs. A lot of bloggers blogged about types of learning and how important technology is becoming in the educational field and in the classroom. The first blog I liked was "Connected teaching" by Ann Michaelsen. She blogged about needing to partipate as an educator online, using skype, twitter, and blogging. All of the above can also be very beneficial in the classroom. There is Twitter with literacy, and blogging can improves students typing skills and ways of communications and finding common interests in the classroom. Another blog I found is Novemeber Learning. Which explains why every leader should be a Network Learner. A Network Learner is someone whos learns from connections of others. The final blog I really enjoyed reading was "Learning Virtually, Learning Together" by Susan Carter Morgan. The author explains how a virtual institute should be instilled into many school districts. And teaching about online learning as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your blog choices seem like interesting ones. I've never seen them. You need to add them to your "blog roll" though so others can also access them from your site. It is like "advertising" for the other blog. Please check back and review the steps for how to add to your blog roll.
ReplyDelete