Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first Webquest

My first webquest was quite time consuming, but definately beneficial in the end. I learned a great deal about AAC, and I had never heard of this until doing the Webquest. I disliked the set-up. It was kind of confusing to understnad what is was I was supposed to be doing. I liked all the links I could use to help me during my webquest they were very beneficial. By doing this webquest I became very interested in AAC, it just has so much to it. I have to say I am not a fan of the webquest, but it did benefit me, so that is a plus. It was just such a long process to do the charts, and make it look like a normal chart. I struggled, but tried my best.

1 comment:

  1. Yes...webquests aren't meant to be quick and easy--- certainly at least equivalent to the time we would have spent in class (2.5 hours) plus any class prep time built in. I'm glad you found it a useful tool to learn about AAC. What part of the setup was confusing? Perhaps you can consider that when creating your own so that your students might not experience the same thing you did. I personally found it fairly easy to navigate as there was really one "tab" thatt had all the task content (the others were more informational (e.g., rubric for grading, etc.).

    ReplyDelete